Employment Opportunities at the Eccles Art Center
- Must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Required hours are 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Support Art Center team in the day-to-day running of the Eccles Art Center. Must be available and willing to cover for lunches, vacations, and sick days, Must be able to attend staff meetings, art openings, and special events (i.e. art auction, street festivals, etc.).
- Serve as a receptionist by answering telephones, greeting patrons, taking payments for classes, main gallery, and carriage house sales.
- Maintain membership records by sending receipts, renewals, and membership drive letters.
- Update Social Media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Work to assist other Art Center team members as needed.
- Serve as a Goodwill Ambassador for the Eccles Art Center.
- Basic computer skills: including use of email programs, Social Media and Google Drive. Must be proficient in Microsoft office, especially Word and Excel
- Organizational skills: Must be able to multitask and coordinate logistics for several events at a time.
- Interpersonal skills: Having a friendly and accepting attitude to visitors is extremely important, as guiding and introducing young visitors to the Eccles Art Center and providing them with a positive experience is key to this job.
- Communication skills: Writing and speaking about community and educational events and promoting those events is an important part of this job.
Hourly wage: Based on education and experience.
Insurance benefits included
Send resume and cover letter in the form below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job will remain open until it is filled.