SUMMER ART FAIR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
- The 3rd annual Summer Art Fair will be held every Saturday in August, on the grounds of the Eccles Art Center (2580 Jefferson Avenue, Ogden).
- The Art Fair will run each Saturday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- This outdoor market-style event will feature artists, live music, family art projects and more on the grounds surrounding the Eccles Mansion in Ogden.
DETAILS FOR APPLICANTS:
- Artists may rent an outdoor booth space each Saturday to sell their art to the public.
- Artists will be responsible for all their own supplies (canopy, tables, chairs, set up, etc.).
- No commission fee will be taken by the Art Center from artist sales - all money will go directly to the artist.
- A "no-show" security deposit of $5 will be charged per day. *Artists who do not attend on their reserved dates will not get this deposit returned. Artists who attend on their reserved days will have $5 security deposits returned.
- Artists will be responsible for set up/take down of your booth each week.
- Artists will also be responsible for bringing your own supplies (canopies, tables, cash boxes, etc.)
BOOTH RENTAL FEES:
Full Season (4 weeks) booth fee: $100 ($20 per day, plus $5-per-day security deposit)
Single day booth rental: $30 ($25 per day, plus $5 security deposit.)
*Single day rentals must be made at least 3 days in advance. Reserved dates can be changed or swapped, should you need to.
BOOTH FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE.
*If you are selected for an artist booth space, an EAC staff member will contact you with further details about the event, how to pay, etc. Please check your email & spam inboxes for any emails coming from @ogden4arts.org.