Explore the luminous, versatile and timeless possibilities of watercolor.
Our workshop will focus on the joy of creativity rather than on achieving polished results. Working with only three pigments (to explore color combinations) we will try experimental applications and explore substrates beyond conventional watercolor paper to discover the exciting possibilities of materials.
Monday, August 12 & 19, 2019
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Tuition: $50 members, $55 nonmembers
Materials needed for this class:
- Arches watercolor paper NO EXCEPTIONS (sheets will be available for purchase in class)
- An assortment of watercolor brushes
- White plate to serve as your palette
- Three tubes of the primary colors from any of the following:
- One Blue - Antwerp Blue and/or Prussian Blue
- One Yellow - Hansa or Azo Light
- One Red - Pyrrol or Napthal Red
- Other similar primary colors are OK.